Sunday 19 February 2012

Living with Lots of Little People

I took the easy approach with my first blog; I
simply put up an article written about me and published in the Ottawa Citizen two years ago. It captures the joy of mothering and is basically a good introduction to my life. It gives an outsider's view of my family which is objective and therefore more valuable to someone who doesn't know our family personally.
I plan to write short stories focused on a variety of incidents that reveal some of the crazy things that happen in large families. I hope to share not only the humour but also the richness and blessings that come with living with many children.

Thank- you in advance- melanie



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Melanie, welcome to the blogging world!! I look forward to reading your stories and using them against your children later on, LOL!

    Chris Read

    ReplyDelete