Wednesday 29 February 2012

My deepest apologies

I have recently read over a few posts written in the wee hours of the morning and I am appalled with my lack of editing. My only excuse is that I find the type of print used in the draft copy makes it difficult to spot errors. I've figured out how to "publish" the text so that I can edit it without releasing anything to Face Book or Google. I will spend the next couple of days editing and figuring out layout and design. Thank-you for your kindness and tolerance

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melanie, I was doing my posts right in the draft spot too until I started noticing my mistakes. I have since been typing them up in MS Word ahead of time so that the spell check/editor can do it's thing.

    I like the new layout too! I hope the kids all signed waivers to let you put those pics up, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete