Wednesday 30 May 2012

If I Just Take A Moment To Look Up

Although I have a simple digital camera, these photos capture the glorious colour and drama that exists just above my head.





I simply need to remind myself to glance upwards, above my little busy world  and enjoy the gift. It is an extravagant present that continually fills me with the joy of life if I remember to take a break from my "important" business. 





 This is the view above that brightens our day and gives us perspective!  It is so important to LOOK and to share because it connects us to God and to each other . 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome captures! I love the sky images and these are actually great collections! Keep it up! I will be coming back to see more of your posts! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank-you that is high praise becuase it comes from an artist

    ReplyDelete