Thursday 31 May 2012

A Photoblog- My Spring Gardens

I love gardening, especially with my fingernails right in the soil. I can go outside feeling completely exhausted and once I soak in all the feeling of life in my garden and allow my eyes to drink in the green scenery, I feel renewed.
      

Daffodils

To the left of top picture- opposite side of the house, steps to lawn, fruit trees, 30 white pines and creek.



Columbine off stone patio with bench

stone wall. I hauled hundreds of rocks from our property and I am still not done.

Add caption

Add caption

                                                                             

.


White bleeding Hearts


4 comments:

  1. Love your garden. Love your place. looks so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still lots of weedy, overgrown gardens but it is fun turning them into places of beauty.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! Can you come over to my garden? :-)

    ReplyDelete