Monday 7 January 2013

A WOMAN’S ALMANAC



On Monday’s we have a link up party, Catholic Woman’s Almanac or {CWA} for short. This is day book or an online journal blog post…Catholic Woman Style.
::Moments of Gratitude:  God is so patient, constant and true that the thought brings tears to my eyes.
::Pondering:  My youngest turns 18 today, an adult! Well actually people do not get their adult brain till they are 25. The last section of the brain to develop is the frontal lobe, the part of the brain that makes rational, sound judgments.. scary isn't?  Oh well,  I still have 4 who are 25 and under.  We have a special birthday party for the kids when they turn 25, partly in jest, partly serious.
::Creating :  I have started to gather and sort some of my 140 posts to begin the rough format of a book. I am doing this slowly so it is exactly what the Lord wants. I need to write connections and further articles to explain and flesh out my mandate. It’s fun. My mandate from God has been :
  • THE JOY OF MOTHERING  NINE CHILDREN
  • This is Your Call
  • This is your vocation
  • This is your Witness to the World
It is a message that confounds the world because they cannot fathom how a mother of nine can be happy.
::Listening to:  The voice of God within.
Not a lot of words.
We grin at each other.
::Wandering Around the Web:    Foundation Life has published five poems and six articles. It is gratifying to connect with the editor because I was worried that my articles and stories might not be orthodox enough. Even though I fully embrace the Magisterium of the Catholic Church, my experiences are not run  of the mill. For one thing, I am a convert who can relate to a Protestant mind. Sometimes I write  a Catholic truth in language A protestant will not react negatively to.
::Looking Ahead:  I am crocheting wedding shawls for a niece’s wedding in two weeks. I need grace to finish on time.
::Captured:  It is really winter here. Beautiful but cold. Perfect for staying inside by the wood stove and writing.B1405-50 Corc XmasTreesSnow RccS12

No comments:

Post a Comment