Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Ceiling is My Children’s Floor

Funzug.com
Whimsical, philosophical thoughts from a mother of nine.

The only thing that could kill a mother of a large family is trying to pair all the socks.
Raising children is not a default chore for women who were not successful in the world of power and wealth.
The existence of a joyful mother of nine confounds most people.
steve hanks
Children help you forget what is not important.
Relax. If it is not broken yet, it probably should be.
Laughter turns each tragedy into a comedy of errors.
My kids helped me discover who I really am.
Babies are not idiots; relate to them like intelligent people, albeit little people,
I became a baby whisperer.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Ingenuity and creativity are birthed in boredom.
Bored children never stay bored for long, so don’t worry about it. They will pick up a book or a pencil.
Ignore the bad and praise the good.
Don’t get upset over messes.
Pino Daeni

Mothers hold the future of society in their hearts.
I am not the centre of the universe but merely one part of a community called family.Discover joy in the plethora of little details that delight your children.
The joy of mothering is my call, my vocation and my witness to the modern world.
Closing the wings of my intellect and opening the wings of my heart.
This too will pass.
Let your baby love and nurture you.
All will be well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment