Monday 20 October 2014

Baby Talk

Now, I could usually tell what my babies need by their bodily movements, facial expressions and by theintensityy, sharpness, or lower tones of their cries. However, even though I had nine kids and I consider myself to be a baby whisperer, I just learned from my daughters  there are four different cries a new-born makes. A cry starting with




  • Neh  means I’m hungry.
  • Owh says I’m sleepy
  • Heh  expresses I’m experiencing discomfort
  • Eairh  or in other words,  I have lower gas
  • Eh  in English translates as- I need to be burped
All I can say is wow, little people are intelligent.
Society must teach all mothers how to become Baby Whisperers. Sometimes I think that horse whisperers learn more skills than new mothers. Don’t you think that Maternity Wards should at least hand out pamphlets with some of these survival tips on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment